Universal Lender - Not paying for nessesary parts. Dont want to give what they say the cover.

Recently i experienced a cylinder head blown in my car and needed a new waterpump.they cover both things but as soon as i put my car in the shop they wanted me to pay out of pocket for the diag of the car, meaning i had to pay for the adjuster to come out just to say i needed to get these things fixed on my car.

they are a gimmic. how is it that everyone knows that the car isnt running but i have to pay out of pocket for you adjuster to come look at my car? its been 5 days and i am still with out a car. the aduster takes for ever to come out.

they say rentals are covered under contract, but i still have not heard anything about one.i bet they want me to come out of my pocket to get a rental as well, although it covered right??

Review about: Auto Insurance Policy.

Comments

Cicero, Illinois, United States #813305

Universal Lenders is finance company, not the warranty company; it has no control over your service contract or repair claims.When you buy a warranty or extended service contract from your car dealer, and choose to finance it rather than pay the entire cost up front, Universal is only the billing company that collects the monthly payments.

Any problems or complaints relating to your product policy (such as terms, eligibility, coverage, or repair claims) should be directed to either the product Administrator or the Dealer that sold you the policy.Universal can only resolve issues and complaints relating to your 0% installment payment plan.

Universal Lender - Will not cover parts ,

they said they will cover all parts of vehicle .it was not written on the agreement .I paid the top of the line coverage and was only suppose to pay $100.00 deductible instead .

Paying a $3000.00 coverage and end up still paying over $450. 0ut of pocket to get my car back from the dealership . they will not pay the dealership . and will only cover cheap parts.

Which any good will not use .They do not tell you that when they tell you the coverage . They admitted that to my serviceman who was working on my car . Trying to get them to meet in the middle . I am very Angry with this complaint and will never used them again .

and will file a complaint every time I find someone who want to use them .

a Big money mistake .Your going to end up paying out more money .

Review about: Vehicle Parts Coverage.

Comments